Only the Trenton Pork Roll Festival 2016 at Trenton Social has an exclusive hospitality area for VIP ticket holders. We’ve spent the past year making some major improvements to that space, which means an even more comfortable experience for our Very Important Porkrollers.
- You’ll get early entry to the event at 9am so you can settle into your cabana, and enjoy a Bloody Mary and our breakfast buffet before the crowds arrive.
- We added plenty of comfy adirondack chairs and three covered cabanas, so you can lounge in style.
- You will have a friendly Trenton Social team member as your dedicated server for the day – so order your favorite drinks to your heart’s content.
- Of course, you’ll also have your very own private bar with ice cold beer on tap all day … included in the cost of your VIP ticket.
- Enjoy a complimentary Bloody Mary toast in the morning, and Capital Cider Cocktail toast in the afternoon.
- You should absolutely get some grub from our food trucks and guest chefs, but we’ll also hook you up with a breakfast and lunch buffet in the VIP area.
- You’ll get some sweet swag to take home, including a Trenton Social tote bag and an event t-shirt.
- You have prime seating to watch all of our bands … PLUS a ‘Meat and Greet’ with Freedom Williams from our closing act, C+C Music Factory!